Assassin’s Creed III posee decenas de bugs que puede fastidiar vuestra partida, el juego no ha salido del todo pulido y los testers que son los compradores han detectado muchimos fallos en el juego y eso que lleva ya 2 años en producción. Os dejo la lista que es muy larga (en Inglés) por cierto con todo lo que soluciona este parche que podréis descargarlo una vez insertado el juego con conexión a internet.
– ASSASSINATE – Instances where it was possible for players to kill players that were not their target in Assassinate have been corrected.
– ASSASSINATE – Bodyguards no longer fail to stun when they are locked by the pursuer of the player they protect.
– DEATHMATCH – In Fort Wolcott, fixed a bug where players would remained stuck on warmup screen.
– MANHUNT – The cooldown boosts for loss streak bonus are not permanently active for all abilities during a manhunt round anymore.
– Loss Streak now correctly triggers when players lose their contracts five times in a row.
– Disruption now breaks the hitting player’s lock.
– The Smoke Bomb’s drop behavior has been updated. It now drops at the user’s feet instead of dropping in front of them. However, if players drop it from a ledge, it will drop below them.
– Throwing Knives used against players hiding in haystacks will now make them get out of this haystack.
– Using Throwing Knives against a target now prevents the target from contesting the kill.
– Players are no longer stuck after using the Money Bomb from a ledge.
– Several issues which occurred when players would quit a Manhunt pre-session lobby and join their friends the same session later have been corrected.
– After a session ends on a draw, both teams will now receive the same rate for Abstergo ladder, instead of one team getting a winning rate and the other getting a losing rate.
– Players are now granted Abstergo points normally even if one or several players get the idle state at the end of the session (The idle players do not get any Abstergo points)