Lo + Destacado

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Webs de interés

Publicidad

Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
 We don’t have a fucking doorbell 
Autor Mensaje

Nota We don’t have a fucking doorbell
So a couple years I moved out of state with a boyfriend. Was super excited about this but with reason had anxiety about being so much from friends and family. One of the reasons my anxiety was coming out was with nightmares as well as night terrors. I would wake up violently sitting up in a cold sweat, gasping and whatnot. On one distinct night I had woken up the audio of our doorbell ringing. Which at four in the early morning is fucking nerve wracking. So I shook my boyfriend completely awake and informed him I noticed the doorbell and to go check it since I was scared. He quickly jumps up. Puts on clothes and grabs a bat. Goes all the right way to the front door and opens it. I, scared shitless, am peeking nearby watching everything go down. I see him step outside and I nervously await the verdict of the circumstance while I notice him call out to me. Babe? And I react real shaky, Yes? He appears in the doorway with a real frustrated tired appearance in his eyes and states, We don't have a fucking doorbell.

26 Dic 2018, 09:56
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado WWW
Responder al tema   [ 1 mensaje ]